Drug addiction has become a common problem across the globe and the youth is falling a victim to it. Various drug rehabilitation programs are being run by different governments and organizations to help addicts recover from the addiction. In a drug rehab center, a customized treatment plan is prepared in order to provide the necessary facilities to patients to help them recover in a comfortable manner. However, few lines of motivation can also help patients to recover well by boosting their willpower. In this post, we have made a collection of quotes to help drug addicts heal from addiction to different drugs.
When a patient undergoes treatment, he does not just need medical support but he also requires emotional support from his loved ones to motivate him to recover well. It is important to boost his confidence and give him the required motivation to help him recover well. Reading quotes and positive stuff definitely helps a patient to recover well from the illness without facing much trouble during the treatment.
- “My Recovery Must Come First So That Everything I Love In Life Doesn’t Have To Come Last.”
- “I Am Not Defined By My Relapses, But By My Decision To Remain In Recovery Despite Them.”
- “Recovery Is An Acceptance That Your Life Is In Shambles And You Have To Change.”
- “It’s Not That Some People Have Willpower And Some Don’t. It’s That Some People Are Ready To Change And Others Are Not.”
- “Recovery Is Something That You Have To Work On Every Single Day And It’s Something That Doesn’t Get A Day Off.”
- “Addiction Is The Disease That Makes You Too Selfish To See The Havoc You Created Or Care About The People Whose Lives You Have Shattered.”
- “Recovery Is Not For People Who Need It, It’s For People Who Want It.”
- “You Were Never Created To Live Depressed, Defeated, Guilty, Condemned, Ashamed Or Unworthy. You Were Create To Be Victorious.”
- “I Would Rather Go Through Life Sober, Believing I Am An Alcoholic, Than Go Through Life Drunk, Trying To Convince Myself That I Am Not.”
- “If You Find Yourself In A Hole, The First Thing To Do Is Stop Digging.”