Window 10 users experience the wifi problem despite having a fair internet connection. It is a common problem which can easily be fixed by adopting a few quick fixes on your laptop or computer. In this post, we have provided a detailed solution on ‘Window 10 Wifi no Internet Access’ problem. You don’t need to contact a computer repair expert in the first go as there are many ways available which can easily help to deal with this problem.
The first thing which a person can try is using network troubleshooter which might help you in solving the issue in less time. This problem basically arrives due to misconfigured IP issue or an adaptor problem. If your laptop is connected to wifi but there is no internet access in Windows 10 then an error message “No Internet, Secured” will be displayed on your laptop or PC screen. There are plenty of services which deals with internet and tv connection. In the Netherlands, Vodafone subscription (Vodafone abonnement) is pretty common and it is largely provided by the service, Internetentv.expert.
Follow the below-mentioned solutions to deal with windows 10 wifi no internet problem on your own.
Restart Your Router
Restarting the router is the first way which you should try to fix windows 10 wifi no internet access problem on your laptop or computer. One needs to follow the following steps in order to fix the problem:
- Forget the wifi network in the system tray and turn on the Airplane mode.
- Restart the router to have a more stable connection and avoid timeouts in the connection.
- Restart the PC or laptop.
- Fill the password in order to reconnect to the Wifi network
In case you failed to recover from the problem using the first method then it is important to try the second one. Using command prompt, one can reset the IP configuration and adapter in order to recover from the windows 10 wifi no internet access problem. Below we have mentioned the steps to follow and the commands which you need to try one by one in order to solve the problem.
- Open Command Prompt as an admin.
- Use the commands mentioned below one after the other to find out which one works.
- After you are done with the commands, you need to restart your PC to establish a strong connection with the Wifi.
Type the following Commands in Step 2 enlisted Above:
- netsh int ip reset
- netsh winsock reset all
- netsh int tcp reset all
- netsh int ipv4 reset all
- netsh int ipv6 reset all
- netsh int httpstunnel reset all
This is more effective, easy and faster method to use than the first one. It just requires opening CMD and then pasting the commands. And the final step involves restarting of the PC.
Change Adaptor Settings
This is another simple step which you can follow in case you failed to establish the right connection by following any of the above two steps. It involves disabling the IPV6 from “Changing Adaptor Settings’ from the Network and Sharing Center in your computer or laptop.
- Enter the Network and Sharing Center section in your computer or laptop.
- Click on “Change Adapter Settings” on the sidebar.
- Right click on your WiFi adapter and then click on Properties.
- In the final step, uncheck IPV6 from the list of protocols.
So, these are the popular ways which one can you on encountering the problem of windows 10 wifi no internet access on your pc or laptop.